All written agreements are considered as the legal acts that have an equal legal force as the active laws of the state, the only difference is that it only applies to the binding parties. Considering this, it is of utmost importance that it has a clear record of the terms and the parties’ explicit acceptance of the verbal mutual agreement, which is properly reflected in a written document, while, in case of any claim within this agreement, dispute settlement is basically regulated by a contract signed by the Parties.
The Consulting Company “FSG” offers you to draft any written document of your legal transactions (contract, agreement, deed or other document) adapted to any specific activity, that can be a wise step to guard the stability of your future relationships.
- Drafting of contracts;
- Concluding contracts;
- Termination of contracts;
- Exit/revocation from contracts;
- Analysis of the existing contract;
- Reimbursement of damages caused by a violation of the obligation;
- Means of ensuring liability (forfeit, downpayment, debtor’s guarantees);
- Multilateral agreements;
- Sales and purchase agreement;
- Rental agreement;
- lease agreement
- Shipping and transportation;
- Trusting the ownership;